Saturday 5 May 2012

LISA LAMPANELLI

LISA LAMPOONELLI

Lisa's secret fantasy...To hog tie all of the contestants, throw them in a heap, then dance around them naked singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"
Lisa...wow!
I'm wearing a bullet-proof vest as I write this because I believe that her malice can reach me as I sit here...shaking!
I'd like to give her a hug and tell her it's ok to be nice, but it's impossible to do that to someone who's wrapped in barbed wire.
Her ideas are and plentiful, as are her bouts of pouting and savagery. She criticized Dayana for always wanting centre stage but she is actually gutted when she's not front and centre.
Working with Lisa..you guys may as well throw yourselves "under the bus" and save her the trouble.
Very clever, very talented and hard working. Compelling to watch...but...
Lisa.....you're fired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S GONNA WIN?